ICSPM25 is held at a hot spa hotel, "Atagawa Heights".
Naramoto 1240-14, Higashiizu, Kamo, Shizuoka 413-0302, Japan
TEL: 0557-23-2300 (+81-557-23-2300)
FAX: 0557-23-1390 (+81-557-23-1390)
Wireless LAN (IEEE802.11 b, g) is available
at the lobby section and in the conference room.
Izu Atagawa is about three hours from
Narita airport to Tokyo
~60 min by Narita express, serving every 30 min.
Tokyo to Izu-Atagawa
There are two ways.
- Tokyo to Atami : 50 min by Sinkansen "Kodama"
(most of "Hikari" and all "Nozomi" do not stop at Atami.)
Atami to Izu-Atagawa : 60 min by Ito line
- 2h10min by Odoriko Express
(direct line from Tokyo to Izu-Atagawa)
Express train "Super-view Odoriko" has very large windows, from which you can enjoy the scenic view of the coast line.
Odoriko is a Japanese word that means a dancer. Express Odoriko is named after a famous Japanese novel
"Izu no Odoriko" (The Dancing Girl of Izu) by
the first Japanese writer to receive the Nobel Prize for Literature.
Izu-Atagawa to Atagawa Heights
- Shuttle bus is available from Izu-Atagawa Station to Atagawa Heights for free.
- The buses wait the arrival of trains and depart from the station in a few minutes.
- If you don't find the bus at the station,
please make a phone call to Atagawa Heights (0557-23-2300).
You will be picked up in ten minutes.